My first 6th Jotaro :3
Um…The upper thing, I drew with freedom.
The lower thing, I made an effort only a little and drew it.
(Cuz my art style is basically childish!)
Did Humans Evolve in the Oceans at Some Point?
We human beings have some strange characteristics which set us aside from the other primates:
- We no longer have fur although we still have as many hairs as a chimpanzee.
- Our hair is fine and lays in a streamlined pattern in the water.
- We have a layer of fat under our skin like a seal whereas no other primate has this adaptation.
- We have webbed feet and hands.
- Infant human beings will instinctively hold their breath under water.
- Human beings cry salt tears unlike any other primate. Salt is a rare and precious thing in the wild and salt tears would be wasteful.
- We sweat to cool our bodies. This uses a lot of water. If we evolved on the parched savannas of Africa why evolve such wasteful manner of cooling ourselves?
- The human larynx has descended into the throat like a sea lion and other aquatic mammals. This allows deep breaths and a longer period of breath holding.
huh…………. so ur telling me i could be a fucking mermaid right now but evolution ruined my dreams
WHAT THIS IS KINDA INTERESTING